Tuesday 7 February 2017

Personal feedback response

My personal feedback was:
  • Cover page picture is too small, it needs to be cropped so that it fills more space.
  • too much space between the head of the artist and the masthead
  • more content on the contents page to fill negative space
  • add more content to the article
In response to my feedback i have changed the following in order to improve my magazine:
  • As the cover picture was too small, i enlarged the cover page picture in order to fill more space. Now there is less space between the masthead and the head of the coverstar. Therefore, the cover page now looks more professional as i have applied something to my cover page that most professional magazine front covers have. Also, by having minimal space between the masthead and coverstar on the cover page, the coverstar can bring the readers attention to the masthead by having eye contact with the reader, which my coverstar does have.
  • I have added a few more cover lines onto my contents page in order to make it look more realistic. I have also filled negative space with my own photography (picture from a concert i went to last year).
  • I am also expanding the article by adding more questions and answers. This way i can provide the reader with more information as well as filling negative space which makes the double page spread look plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment