Monday 30 January 2017

Research into similar product - front cover picture

Image result for alex gaskarth with guitar
The picture on the left is the picture for the front cover of the magazine. The picture on the right is a picture of the frontman from the band All Time Low, this picture was the inspiration for my front cover picture. I chose this picture for inspiration because i like the way that Alex (the frontman) is holding the guitar; it adds to the rock music mise-en-scene. I thought that if my coverstar also held a guitar it would be effective as it would add to the rock theme of the magazine. The coverstar is also looking directly into the camera, just like in the picture on the right. I like this because it creates direct eye contact with the reader, making them feel more engaged and addressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment