Thursday 8 December 2016

Drafting and Planning - contents page plan

I have decided to plan out my contents page as then when I come to creating the cover page I will have an idea of the layout of features such as the list of contents and pictures. I do not have any original photography to work around yet, therefore it is important to plan things so that when I do have the photography I can use it in my work and see if it works well. I have decided to put two pictures onto my contents page in order to create cohesion throughout the cover page, contents page and the double page spread. I have taken the '+' sign from the smash magazine masthead in order to also create cohesion and to use it as a feature which will divide the things on the contents page from eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment