Tuesday 20 September 2016

Research into similar product - Magazine cover 4

I believe that this magazine cover is one of the most interesting ones i have found. I think this because it is unusual. I like the layout of the two different pictures and how the overlay each other. I think it is interesting as this the way the cover of the magazine can tell you which two different musicians are featured inside the magazine.The tile 'Overshadowed' relates to the cover picture as the two pictures are covering parts of each other, as if they are trying to overshadow the different person. I like how the masthead stands out at the top of the cover, it is bold and in big writing, which clearly stands out against other pictures. I also like this cover because it is interesting in a simple way.

No comments:

Post a Comment