Thursday 29 September 2016

Drafting & Planning: Creative Q Magazine task

The point of doing this creative task was to practice skills for my final piece. I have practiced my cropping skills, creating symbiosis between the artist and the Q magazine logo. Symbiosis creates a perfect relationship between the magazine and the cover star as the cover star is covering a piece of the logo, showing that both, the magazine and the artist, are being promoted on an equal level. I have also practiced creating a headline and anchorage text, which will be useful to me when creating my final piece. I have also explored different types of fonts and layout. This is important so that the text can be clearly read by the audience of the magazine. I also had to look at conventions of music magazine so that this planning task looks like a normal magazine. With this draft, i also came to learn to use a new software which will help me later on. Practicing these skills will be useful for me in the future as i can then apply these skills into my own music magazine project.

No comments:

Post a Comment